Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Hi. This post is gonna be a pathetic one. Its about 11pm and I'm eating cereal as I am hungry-.- what the fuckkkk~ I am going to continue eating it until I'm full. Will update most probably this Friday or Saturday. So, stay tune ;)
Labels:
Fuck off
profile
Nadhirah
;
1. Still a student.
2. I've got high dreams and hopes for my future.
3. Never lie to me.
tagboard
links
»
Amira
»
Sabran
»
Haidah
»
Farah
»
Shafiqah
»
Kayan
»
Dessy
»
Faizah
»
Hussain
»
Khairunnisa
»
Leona
»
Widia
»
Skye
»
Ariel
»
Sheryl
»
Eddie
»
Annabelle
»
Maryam
»
Fith
archvies
By post:
Its Friday and its like whoa. What a week. I had m...
This is just so weird lah. It keeps bothering me a...
I'm pissed off with everyone. Okay not everyone ac...
Firstly, i just came back from Tampines with Im. I...
It has been a very busy week this week. Damn it ma...
Guess what? I've quit my Math tuition and joined S...
Hi. Sorry for not updating for a very long time. W...
School is such a boredom. I'm not getting enough s...
( bbq at kampong )( kampong madness )( down the ro...
( Nurul Jannah )Hi human beings. I'm lazy to do a ...
By month:
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
May 2010
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com