Exams are just killing me. I'm being TOO lazy to study. & I'm getting fatter-.- Haha. Went to Faizah's house. Thought of just staying at home, but she forced me to go to her house. Ass!~ haha. But it was fun though (: Walked home at around 8.15. Otw home, saw bro &kak Nurul. So, sat with them for a while. Then kak Nurul's bf came. Chit Chat, then i went home first. Cousins all came over as my grandmother is sleeping over my house. It was effing 'kecoh' that night. Then at around 11.45, met Firdaus<3 (: It has been a long time since I met him. If you guys are not happy or maybe being jealous with us , just say so , suckers~ I'm not that crazy about being with you'll also kay. Terasa? Pegy maty . Bye! |
profile 1. Still a student. 2. I've got high dreams and hopes for my future. 3. Never lie to me. tagboard links archvies By post:
| | ||||