Hey readers. Yeah, this is my first time blogging. Has been a long time since i wanted to start blogging. Today, geog lesson was damn funny. Miss Chua was annoyed with us and left the class. Almost everyone laughed except the good ones. She acted like a small kid sia, seriously. EVERY lesson, she shows attitude. The class was not noisy and she said it was noisy. She's gonna be the next Mdm Quek i tell you. Physics test was difficult. Different topic came out from what i studied-.- I bet more than half the class are going to fail this time. HAHA, including me. Had CCA just now. We slacked a lil bit as coach was not around. Waited for Faizah and headed to Mac. Was damn funny i tell you. A lot of things happened in between. And i left my shoe bag a lot of times. HAHAHA! Sorry Faizah. I was paisey -.- Reached home nearly 8. Irfan called me around 4 times. I didn't hear. Sorry, haha. At last, he called again. He wants to go school with me tmr. Meeting him at normal place maybe? Plans for tmr? I'm not sure if I'm gonna meet Adam or not as I'm gonna end school late tmr ¬ sure if he's free. Chatting with Marcus now. He's one of my best guyfriend. He loves a girl in Israel. Believe it or not? Okay whatever. Haha. May your wishes come true, Marcus(: AND TO THAT SOMEONE WHO PAUTO ME AND HAZIQ JUST NOW, TOO BAD OKAY. THE WHOLE CLASS BELIEVED ME AND HAZIQ. INFACT, MR. HENG TOO :P stupid fucker dog. Allright, I'm done for today. Goodnight[:
|
profile 1. Still a student. 2. I've got high dreams and hopes for my future. 3. Never lie to me. tagboard links archvies By post:
| | ||||